· Prospect new or installed base clients on the independent retailers’ market and regional retail chains in order to sell the company’s solutions.
· Maintain good relationship with local decision-makers and lobbying.
· Work closely with the Sales Manager Spain, in order to locally implement the sales strategies and referencing agreements negotiated with major independent national or international retailers.
· Ensure a close follow-up of clients once the sale is completed in collaboration with internal departments (Sales administration, etc.).
· Regularly update the CRM tools with opportunities and manage his/her customer and prospect base.
· Feedback information about competitors to his/her manager and the marketing department
· Professional experience of at least 2 years selling hardware and software solutions is a must. Experience selling to the retail industry is a plus.
· Available to travel frequently (80% of the time) primarily in the Catalonia/Levante area, as well as on a national scale.
· Fluent Spanish and English. A good level of French would be highly valued.
· Knowledge of Salesforce and the ESLs world would be a plus.