director of services delivery europe and south america
A multinational services company, with its offices based in Barcelona, is searching for a: DIRECTOR OF SERVICES DELIVERY EUROPE AND SOUTH AMERICA
- Managing the functional testing teams the Spanish subsidiary and its international branches, including all outsourced resources from other labs and third-party international partners, performing testing or other tasks on behalf of the Spanish subsidiary.
- Developing testing methodologies and standards for achieving optimal combination of testing quality, velocity, and gross margins.
- To be responsible for the quality of the work performed by the testing team and ensure that client metrics are met or exceeded in terms of quality, schedules, and costs.
- Developing training programs and technical on-boarding protocols for the testing team members in coordination with other internal departments.
- Ensuring timely and accurate implementation of KPIs and reporting requirements in coordination with the management of the area.
- Ensuring that the costs are managed to workload, skill sets and experience to ensure that the business gross margin requirements are met.
- Ensuring adherence to the company’s Quality Management System.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of completion of required Testing Methodologies in relation to checklists.
- Ensuring staff reviews and developing personal training and career growth plans for team members.
- Active collaboration with the company’s operational management on company-wide objectives.
- Responsible for meeting performance KPIs applicable for position.
- A University-level degree within a Scientific-Technical area.
- Experience of around 10 years in managing technical projects and teams within an international and multicultural corporate IT environment, with over 3 years of experience in managing operations and with a business-oriented mindset.
- Proven experience in managing QA teams with a knowledge of the complete software life cycle.
- A fluent level of English.