A multinational company which specialises in providing global payroll services to multinational organizations, is searching for a Project Manager for its Barcelona offices.
MISSION: Utilising your skills as a Project Manager you will coordinate the activities amongst the project team, ensuring on time delivery within budget constraints, scope of works and the company’s methodology for the successful delivery of payroll implementation projects globally.
- To develop, produce and monitor a global implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables for a successful global implementation.
- To produce project status reports and review KPI’s in the company’s analytics on implementation delivery to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis and ensure a satisfactory implementation.
- To ensure each country after the “go live” of the payroll is surveyed so the status of the payroll can be evaluated, client satisfaction is checked and potentially an action plan can be created to unblock any issues.
- To act, where requested by Sales or the Implementation Leadership team as a sales support and advise on the fit of the company solution for the client, which is needed during the selling phase (including support for answering Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Liaising with the Quality and Deployment team to stay on top of current product needs and deliverables around the company platform.
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the implementation process to the SWAT team and help implement the changed process.
- To help to optimize the relationship with the client, related to the implementation phase, with the company in-house or external partners (partner focus).
- Report on a monthly basis on all implementation related topics to the Director Global Projects or Senior Vice President implementation and make information available in the implementation dashboard.
- Proven Project Management experience of around 3-5 years in complex environments, implementing Payroll/HR related projects, including end-to-end project experience of customers with various service solutions in scope.
- Experience in country payroll set-up would be highly valued.
- International Business experience preferred, with previous team management experience being an advantage.
- Project Management certification, e.g. Prince 2, PMP
- A high level of English.