iberia finance director
A multinational spirits company is searching for: IBERIA FINANCE DIRECTOR
Mission: To collaborate with the Iberia & European Leadership teams to lead on world class robust and rigorous financial investment & controls strategies that protect the integrity of the company and support and accelerate the future growth of Iberia.
With full P&L responsibility, you will place bold bets behind the company brands, new Route to Market models, Revenue Growth Management and innovation, enabling the company to win in the on trade and deliver against their ambitions across the Region.
Lead with inclusivity, transparency, and openness, nurturing the collaborative spirit functions, influencing deeply and broadly across Iberia.
- Partner with the cluster Leadership team to build strong strategic short- and long-term growth plans that support and accelerate the future growth of the company’s brands across Iberia.
- Work with the business to build understanding of the strategy through providing actionable insights from analysis across channel, customer and brand performance, identifying opportunities to maximise and drive growth across the brands.
- Create a shared sense of purpose across the Region in the execution of growth plans for the cluster.
- Ensure rigorous financial plans and investments are behind the key strategic choices of the cluster.
- Collaborate to lead finance transformation projects in respect to people, processes and systems that will improve current business processes and challenge the status quo.
- Ensure a strong understanding of risks & opportunities and lead teams to action in the quest to drive performance of the cluster.
- Ensure strong stewardship and controls compliance, ensuring audits (internally and externally) are fully supported and action plans are being addressed.
- Build a best in class finance team through open, authentic and collaborative leadership style, coaching them to be the best they can be, fostering a high-performance culture and a fearless, founder, family culture.
- Build and foster solid partnerships with the Finance Directors, Audit, market leaders and relevant internal and external customers in order to understand business requirements and maximise effective decision support.
- Experience in a commercial Finance Leadership role and proven track record of successful delivery of results in matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders in a complex and agile environment.
- Experience working in a complex, global businesses with exposure to consumer goods or brands preferred.
- Extensive Finance expertise acquired across roles with outstanding strategic and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead inspire, engage, and drive the performance of large diverse teams, whilst steering the financial ship of multiple countries
- Ability to collaborate to build deep and trusting relationships to instigate/manage change to create efficiency and drive progressive, disruptive improvements across the function in addition to driving a broader organisational change agenda through collaborative and deep trusting relationships.
- Strong understanding compliance & controls.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
- Strategic and operational experience across multiple function disciplines.
- Qualified accountant ACCA, ACA, CPA, (or equivalent), or substantial relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.