SANTA PERPÈTUA DE MOGODA
customer engagement manager
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company, is looking for a: CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Whose main objective will be to Creation, implementation and monitoring of the Integrated Customer Plan (ICP) for the physician target aligned with the brand strategy for customer management through an omni-channel business plan that ensures a customized approach.
The MAIN RESPONSABILITIES will be:
- In-depth knowledge of the different Doctors-Persona identified and the insights inherent to them.
- Creation, implementation and follow-up/monitoring of the ICP (Integrated Customer Plan) ensuring alignment with the Brand Plan (integrating both Marketing and Medical plans)
- Advanced skills of segmentation based on attitudes and interests steaming from customer interactions.
- Generate valuable services "beyond the pill" services for Doctors-Persona based on insights generated.
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and proper follow-up of Customer Journeys, projects and digital campaigns (webs, landings, mobiles, social media, SEM, SEO, e-events, e-mailing, geolocation, gamification, etc...) integrated in the strategy.
- Maximize the use and dissemination of the content generated, adapting and designing it specifically for the different touch points (usability, formats, rich media, etc.), through a multi-channel approach.
- Benchmarking of new channels and digital initiatives within or outside the health sector.
- Alignment in the management and optimization of the budget with the corresponding Brand Mgr and Medical Advisor through the evaluation of results, assessment of conversion levels and ROI.
- Expand the Customer Centricity mindset and methodologic approach for other stakeholders (Mktg, Medical & ComEx mainly).
- ADE, Marketing, Communication or similar degree. Scientific degree would be a plus
- Post grade/master degree in Digital Marketing or Digital Communications.
- Experience in similar position. Knowledge of health sector is a plus, specially prescription approach.
- High expertise in web analytics, campaigns traceability, CMS (Content Mgmt System) and html
- Deep knowledge in platforms management (web, mobile, e-mailing, et) and digital content creation.
- Data management tools
- Experience in Marketing Functions or Sales.
- Proven track record of strong business acumen and affinity to digital health technology related topics.
- Native Spanish and High English level are required.
- Highly appreciated if candidate brings experience with solution selling/consultative marketing & sales approaches in healthcare.
- Flexibilidad horaria
- Seguro médico
- Otros beneficios: Training + Wellness Program + Life Insurance