accounts receivable analyst / dutch
Multinational FMCG company located in Barcelona is looking for an: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST / Dutch
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Work with the markets for the disputes resolution and with the sales force and TFM team for the fast resolution of all disputes cases impacting the AR balance
- Daily communication with the countries and review of the AR balances and open item, together with the AR team lead.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Accountable for all the claims/disputes process: strong follow up with the client and internal dep.
- Perform bank reconciliations - reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts and clarify with banks unclear items. Work with the cash application team to ensure collections, review daily bank statement and cash allocation and make sure that all the Suspense accounts items are clear and whenever is not clear, clarify.
- Support credit management team on reviewing of block orders and order release on a sporadic basis.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent work experience
- Min. 3 years of Accounting or Finance experience
- SAP-FI Knowledge required
- Proficiency in office pack including Microsoft Excel tools
- Vendor relations experience
- Dutch as a native/very-high level, and ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently.